TimB and Eeps in Australia! 2 years and counting...

Adventures in Oz

terbotim@gmail.com
eeps.miller@gmail.com

News

Yowie's

19/01/2013 15:10
  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Yowie is the term for an...

Website launched

18/01/2013 01:49
Our new website has been launched today! ....It's long overdue, however because the year has...

Poll

Welcome to our website

....It's long overdue, however because the year has recycled into a new, I thought this was the perfect time to piece together what we've been doing the last two years here in Australia, and what the next year and a half has in store. We've been wanting to put something together for our families and friends for some time now and I finally settled on the B word (yes, a Blog...I never thought I'd say it...). It's the easiest way for everyone to get a glimpse of what it's like for us over here...! We finally have a way of answering that hard question we so often get, "So...How is Australia!?"

This will also be a great way for you to see those familiar names of people and places you've heard us talk about.  Both our families and friends State-Side can virtually meet our family of friends we've made on this side, and vice versa! 

SO! the time has come to organize all of our photos, memories and Go-Pro surf footage (finger accident not included)!  It will take some time of course and will continue to grow...so stay tuned and add this website to your Favorites Toolbar! It will be the perfect thing to click on when you're needing that break from work or just plain missing Eeps and TimB.

Visitor's notice

We look forward to seeing who has come to visit our little blog and how effective it will be! You can leave comments, or questions, or love notes...and there's no way to censor what you say...that's right, I said it Brennan Boys! ...you can say A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G...we're just excited to see what comes of all this!  Don't forget to sign/leave a message in the Guestbook!

Events Calendar

Brenda and Gerard come to visit over the Easter Holiday break!  so far events include (but are not limited to): Byron Bay Blues Fest! Going to see Paul Simon, Bonnie Raitt, The Lumineers, and many more!  https://www.bluesfest.com.au/  Camping in our favorite secret camping...